Game and App requests in Facebook are just annoying. Yes, I used to play Facebook games especially when games were just starting to roll out in Facebook and I’ve had my share of spending countless hours in front of the monitor watching my character level up and my mafia grow in numbers. But that was before.
Nowadays, I don’t really care about the latest games in Facebook and moreover I am not interested in playing them. Which is why I get annoyed each time I get a ton of game and app requests in Facebook. I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one who gets irritated by this so I’d like to share the steps on how to Block App and Game Requests in Facebook. Check out the steps below:
- Go to your Facebook Home Page
- Click the Down Arrow beside Home menu
- Select Privacy Settings
- In Blocked People and Apps, select Manage Blocking
You have two options in blocking app and game requests, one is to block app invites from friends and the other is to totally block the app.
- To Block App Invites (from friends), just type the name of the friend in the Block invites from textbox.
- To totally block the app, type the name of the app in the Block Apps textbox
There, hope that helps. If you want to avoid receiving random app and game requests then you can follow these simple steps, or you can also just stay away from Facebook and play other online games like World of Tanks, FIFA or PartyPoker. Cheers!